Our published policies are available here, and other policies are available on request from school reception.
Ofsted Pre-Registration Inspection
The School was inspected by Ofsted before it opened in 2020. The report from the Pre Registration Inspection University of Liverpool Mathematics School.
Our equality objectives relating to students are focused on:
- admissions, through enabling the representation of students from all backgrounds;
- the attainment and progress of students during their time at our school;
- the destinations and progress of students beyond school;
- the culture of equality in the school and the behaviour of our students regarding their respect for and championship of equality for all.
Our equality objectives relating to staff are focused on:
- enabling diversity in our staff body, on our governing body and in our pool of visiting speakers, who act as role models to our students;
- engendering a positive culture of equality in all areas relating to staff including recruitment, performance management and pay, representation at all levels of leadership within the school.
Information about additional ESFA Funding (including the 16-19 Tuition Fund) is available here
Information about Provider Access is available here.
Employees Paid Over £100 000
The trust employs 0 people with a salary over £100 000.